Food Safety Supervisor
This course satisfies the training requirements for a Food Safety Supervisor in Western Australia.
The Food Safety Supervisor course provided by Clubs WA (Trading as Hospitality Alliance Training) provides students with two units of competency, both of which are recognised throughout Australia:
SITXFSA002 - Participate in safe food handling practices and
SITXFSA001 - Use hygienic practices for food safety
These units describe the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to be able to apply proper hygiene practices within a business. This includes the ability to be able to apply predetermined procedures, identify and control potential hazards and take the correct action to ensure the non-contamination of food and other items that might put customers, colleagues and yourself at a health risk.
- This training is for those working in Retail or Hospitality ot Transport and Distribution sectors only.
- This training is NOT satisfactory for persons working in a hospital or aged care or child care as you require different training units to satisfy the FSS requirements.
- Self-paced estimated duration: 8-hours minimum
- Actual time required will depend upon a student's learning capability along with their current level of knowledge and understanding of this topic
- NCVER Nominal Hours: 55-hours (Nationally agreed nominal hours can viewed at www.ncver.edu.au/rto-hub/statistical-standard-software/nationally-agreed-nominal-hours)
- By enrolling in this unit you are declaring that you are the person who will be completing the unit
To create your personal Student Account you will need
- Your Unique Student Indentifier (USI) Number - Visit the Australian Government website www.usi.gov.au to get yours
- Your date of birth and full legal name
- A personal email address (not a company email)
- If you have purchased courses with HAT before you can login to your 'Student Login' and then purchase the course once logged in
- Module 1: Responsibilities
- Module 2: Food Safety Program
- Module 3: Critical Control Points
- Module 4: Food Safety
- Module 5: Prepare Food Safely
- Module 6: Maintain a Clean environment
- Module 7: Hygiene
Once you have successfully passed your online assessment you will be required to complete;
- a Workplace practical assignment (you can complete the assignment during your training), and
- an Authenticity Declaration to confirm your identity.
How to get your certificate
- Successfully complete the online assessment in your own time
- Download your Practical Assignment to complete
- Once your course has been marked as competent, you will be able to download the 'Authenticity Declaration' form from your student profile
- Follow the instructions on this form and have it signed and returned to Hospitality Alliance Training
- Once Hospitality Alliance Training has witnessed your signed Authenticy Declaration and received all required forms including the practical assessment, you will be emailed an alert letting you know that your Certificate/Statement of Attainment can be downloaded from your student profile
- As a Registered Training Organisation, we need to verify that the person who completed the online training and assessment is the same person who enrolled for the course and will be issued with the Statement of Attainment.
- Once you have completed the online assessment, an Authenticity Declaration Form will be available for you to complete and send to Clubs WA (Trading as Hospitality Alliance Training).
RSA with Food Safety Supervisor - Three Units for $125
- SITHFAB002 - Provide responsible service of alcohol
- SITXFSA002 - Participate in safe food handling practices
- SITXFSA001 - Use hygienic practices for food safety
View information on our courses HERE, or click the links above to purchase.
- Preferred Web Browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer.
- Systems: This online course is suitable for PC, MAC, Android, iPads, or iPhones.
- Email: You will be required to input a valid personal email address (not a company email address).
- Audio: Some course content is presented using audio. You will need headphones or speakers.
- PDF Downloads: Downloads will require you to have Adobe Reader.